Saturday 3 July 2021

Volunteering

Thankful there were vols on with me, & that we had a chat.  That my convos were simple and unstressful.  That the room was cool for my shift, & husband had dinner ready for soon after I was done.  That my convo finished in nice time for the end of my shift.

For my friends, & the internet, being able to stay in touch with people, & get in touch.  That I found my ironed embroidery cloth and can start on that too.  That the others were encouraging about my cross stitch & have loved the pictures I shared.

That I got some lovely feedback from last shift.

For having a good boss.  For the recruiters that reach out and remind me that I have a desirable skill set, & there will be work for me if this current placement ends.

That I've remembered to take my tablet.

That the bedroom is relatively cool, & I've remembered to do my grats for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment