Tuesday 6 July 2021

Plans

Thankful for the day off, for a lie-in and lazy morning.  That I finally made it to the fabric shop and chose threads.  That I got a bigger hoop and the aida for rainbow design fits in it.  That the stitched I did in the wrong direction aren't obvious with the metallic thread.

For being able to book the ferry I wanted, & having my UK credit card still, and enough money for the trip.  That I have my blue bag and can start packing.  That I have a few days to start thinking about what I want to take, & what I want to bring back.  That I am relieved to be going over, & that it's simple to get to UK, common travel area with Ireland & unlikely to change before I travel.  Quarantine when I get back here is easier than quarantine over there.  & by the time I go up to the house restrictions should be lifted & we can eat out.

That husband will mind the bunny, & that he's ok with me going over.  That my boss is supportive, & work mate will cover for me too.  

For being able to end therapy and leave the decision about whether I want to resume later, no rush to decide now.  That there are other outlets available so I can keep up the practice of self-reflection, & I can make better use of 750 for that, & the stoic practices.

That I got face cream & a couple of other bits I wanted when I was shopping.  That I have my 7000 steps for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment