Friday 16 July 2021

Packing

Thankful that the projects were locked so I could run the filters, (much easier on dual screen), & that I have the instrument logs ready to go too.  That the unlocked project prevented me from dropping the review on the lab while they're off (I'd forgotten about the one day timescale).  That it gave me something useful to do for the workday, & that I got in done in just 

That husband found me a small keyboard so I have that packed, & I remembered to take the empty boxes too.  That I went out for fuel before it got too hot, & the garage was quiet.

That I got through to the insurance & got my details updated, & that I asked about the recovery & have since sorted out AA cover.

That my mum answered, glad I'm going over to see her to spend some time with her & see how she really is.  That I can travel back over to see her.  That we live in relative safety & freedom

That husband did the bunny this morning without being prompted, & all seems well.




No comments:

Post a Comment