Thursday 29 July 2021

Timings

Thankful I thought to move the seat and take it to friend.   That her car was in the garage so I got to back up onto her drive.  That i fit the seat in my car, & that the bungee corda worked for the boot.  That once the message was acknowledged it didn't beep again.  That I arrived in good time to give her a lift, and that she helped with the garden.  That I got a good bit of the path cleared and the ikea bags were handy, & a good size for putting the weeds in.

That Reiki guy got to call in & will update my certificate.   That I realised about the name change and husband has emailed me scans of the documents I think I'll need.

That friend gave me some lovely presents.  And i've had the sense to have a restful evening so i'm good for tomorrow.

That I chose well at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment