Friday 23 July 2021

Escape

Thankful to be leaving, that I still have my house and friends to escape to.

That friend who is currently nearer here than Blyth will still be here when I come back through and we can meet up.  And that's more convenient for me. 

How far I have come in terms of breaking the habits and patterns I see in my parent's relationship, & my mum's / Granddad's anxiety. 

That I have a supportive, tolerant boss and have the freedom to take half days and flexible working.   That today's half day enabled me to actually switch off and sit and listen to my mum. 

That my dad went and got the fish.  That we served his before it burnt. 

That husband sorted out my unlimited internet add-on which will enable me to work from our house.  That arriving tomorrow lunchtime ish gives me plenty of time to get shopping and get settled in, and start packing, before I start meetig friends starting Sunday.

Glad my mum is calmer and more rational, and I can tell from our conversations that she is actually getting confused.  Even in space of a few days

  

No comments:

Post a Comment