Tuesday 23 July 2019

Yay, success

An insight into husband's frustrations - a bonding opportunity.  Bacon!  I like having husband around.  I bought his breakfast & had plenty of change for the canteen.  Also following him through the cycle means he understands my frustrations too.

Success on another project.  Finally a problem that seems to just have been escalating in severity since February is resolved.  Anti-climactic and fortunately I'd just kept pushing away with ideas until success.  A reward for the IT guy...  Hopefully I have time to get a company award to him before he leaves.  Some tidying up to do to keep me busy for the rest of the week.  Should be finished and wrapped up for the boss coming back next week.  

This success should lead nicely into piece of work that also should be simple to complete and relied of this one being resolved.  I have hope again in the work context, remarkable considering the shockingly bad mood I started in.  So thankful I pulled it around, & that I can have a laugh with the IT guys.  Even got him to make baby steps of progress on someone else's project.  That is my defence if they ever complain about me being in the IT room too much.

A sound idea (inspired) to suggest to a dept manager at our meeting later this week.

Colleague went out at lunch & brought me the jelly babies I'd suggested. Yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment