Saturday 13 July 2019

Lazy days

Didn't sleep well - easier to compensate for on a weekend than a weekday, I can nap all day long if the desire takes me :-)
Was well cuddled 😍  & had another blog piece accepted.  Friend came home early & is going to deal with bunnies today.
I have written another paragraph of my covering letter.  Finished one of my colourings.
Am enjoying husband being home. Resisted the urge to go crystal shopping.  Just remembered to get more bunny water bottles, am off to the shop now.  Very thankful there are corner shops within 1000 steps round trip.

Got home last night just after the van from next door that had apparently been blocking the drive all evening pulled off.  Thankful that when I come home I can get onto the drive, that I have a drive.  There's a Chinese & a chippie opposite (easy access to food) & very little bother with the customers cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment