Thursday 11 July 2019

Me

I've had a reasonable week at work, I have things accomplished.  I met my boss & he knows I've done some work, & I have a plan for while he's away.   Caught my boss for a couple of things I wanted before he left for holiday.  Also informed him of a decision, I like being decisive & pro-active in front of him & I'm sure it's a pleasant relief for him (amongst all the people coming to him with questions at least mine, "I'm doing this - ok?").  I like that I am assertive too.  I had a pleasant conversation with a team leader, have also got her to agree to a few things I want.

My reading is sent.  My new crystal book's arrived.
The bunnies are well settled at my friend's house.  I'm getting better with her locks.  It's nice that she's given me a key & the freedom to come & go.  Plus she's generous.  Very thankful.  Bunnies have a new favourite treat of rose petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment