Friday 12 July 2019

Friends again

Thankful for my friends.  Chatting to someone new was fun.  Got to ask my questions at meet the managers, made my points.  Found friend's house easily.  Had the foresight to copy her address into my phone.  Had a lovely lunch, made the right choice sitting inside, made a good choice with the food too.  Got a little wet & that fine, plenty of steps on the walk.  Was really good talking to her, like her insights.
& then to meet another friend, was an interesting chat.  Plenty of messaging other friends, & bunnies are well & happy.  Vet tends to comment that they are happy & healthy.  Picked them up easily.  They are happily munching away.
Thankful for this blog too, is good reading it & remembering that things will be ok, & remembering things I enjoy.
Thankful for the resilience I have, that I can bounce.  I love to bounce!  So many things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment