Wednesday 23 January 2019

Warmth

Husband had the car defrosted ready for me this morning.
I got one of my assessments done.  I got a couple of things moving at work.
Got my 10k at work.  Dancing was good, we covered a few more dances, & we're getting to do the full sequences.
I have my own radiator at work, & I can sit with fingerless gloves on & as many jumpers as I want.  There's hot water (yay the hot water's fixed).
We have the heating at home.  Clean bedding & plenty of duvet & pillows, & blankets if I want...
I can be warm & cosy whenever I want.
I remembered to go for hay for the bunnies, & a new water bottle.  The shop had both in stock.
Made a good choice of when to leave lunch (the others stayed much later) & I just had time to find the info I needed for the meeting.
Finally remembered to email some info to a colleague.
Had a laugh in the other dept with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment