Monday 14 January 2019

fluorite & sunstone

I love my sunstone, I am happy just to be around it.
I made it to couch to 5k which was good - friendly.
I am enjoying my fluorite grid too, that's another of my favourites.
Where the crystals are now the labradorite catches the light & I can see the blue just by glimpsing the crystal.
I found my arm band LED for running, & a thing to keep my ears warm.  Decluttered the pestle & mortar to a workmate, pleased I remembered it.  A meeting we wanted happened easily and the discussion was positive and straight forward.
Posted in the fitbit accountability group again, and on my other blog.
Husband made dinner & gave me a sensible small portion (which I really enjoyed, the chicken was crispier than usual) and it early enough for no effects during running.

No comments:

Post a Comment