Monday 7 January 2019

Funny how things work out

Friend was free & happy to have lunch & a natter & a wander.
Found a lovely sunstone :-)  restrained & that's all I bought.
Came home & took husband to Ikea & then BK for tea, happy husband.
A really good day.

Saturday I remembered in time to post my dad's card.  Got to the shops, got chores done, was ready for friend coming round for the afternoon & got my steps in :-)
   Had a really good day again, & helped him get past a block.  Readings really made sense & feel better about work.  Husband got us good wine for with dinner, & we watched a film.

Sunday's powercut was after I'd showered, & still in daylight so was fine.  Came back on in time for me to open fridge & have lunch before going out again.  Met new friend, gifted her the necklace I was wearing that I am happy to have decluttered.  Had a lovely chat with her, similar work issues to commiserate with.  Talk was interesting & am getting friendly with a few in the crystal club.  Found some lovely ear-rings, & some stones I was after.  Was well restrained :-)  & put some research time in finding stones for work.  Got excited about them.  Did some diamond dotz & colouring too.  Thankful to have hobbies I enjoy.

Day was good, the crystals I chose for work are sitting on my pc there.  Husband agreed to come to the shop town with me & I got an amethyst bed.  Nice :-)  dowser liked it, easy choice between the 2 since he didn't like the other.  Spent some time with other crystals too.  & the chippie was open.  Remembered to phone my dad for his birthday since I'm out tomorrow. When I came to phone him I noticed texts from him.  Nicely timed the call for the half time break in the football he was watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment