Saturday 26 January 2019

remember to breathe

Husband's arm was round me a lot & I got to read / play on the phone as he slept.  Productive morning, off to the tip & collected his parcel & took him for breakfast.
Bought an amazing new crystal, & shop keeper stopped me spending too much.   Am much perked up, & calmer now.  New crystal seems to've had an instant effect.
Thankful for friends & husband, for food & light & power & water.

Thankful that I perked up enough to go running & managed the full session.  That I found a good Tabata timer to use, & my leggings have a phone pocket.  & that I got home before it started raining. Even remembered to stretch.  I chose my circuit well, I got home 100 seconds from the end of the 300s cool down :-)

Thankful for so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment