Sunday 2 December 2018

Lazy Sundays

I finished the book I was reading, & someone liked my recommendation enough to look into it themselves.  
Husband found a series of Ted talks that're interesting & we're watching those.  & when I finished my book prime recommended a book about Ted talks.  I have access to so many books that not buying more won't cause any hardship.  This one comes with a free storytelling course too!
I remembered I was on a no spend & resisted a course I like the look of.
My new story cubes arrived, & I took them with me to a friend's & had her create a story.  I'd forgotten how much I enjoy them.

It stopped raining long enough for me to get to the beach & back (so I got most of my 10k steps in that hour) , & I just had time to do a few things I decided on the walk before it was time to go see that friend.  A lazy day and still meet my step target :-)

Husband did steak for tea & it was lovely, & he made me hot chocolate unprompted. 
I asked tarot about my review & the answer was that it will go well, which is a relief.  I needed a way to be less bitter about the last one, & this seems to be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment