Friday 14 December 2018

Fab Day

My morning passed smoothly,  someone was on hand to rescue me from a bit of a fix I got in, & it wasn't me that actually caused it.  I had fun with a few workmates.
I got an acceptable timescale from a colleague about something I needed done.
Fortuitous meeting with someone that was really informative.
I have a plan for the next couple of weeks.
A document I wanted issued got issued without me having to push it,
I left work on time, & there was plenty of parking at the venue.
We both got something we liked for lunch & had a lovely chat in the café.
I got my steps as we had a wander around, & I found some lovely crystals, they feel so nice - I want to keep hold of them.
I met another friend afterwards, was good to meet them separately, & we had a good chat too.
Have had a few nice chats with people tonight.
Someone I offered a tarot reading to has accepted & a couple of friends have agreed to review the reading for me.
Husband's just spent more than 5 mins trying to dig out a splinter for me,  I gave up before he did.
I fixed my chain myself, found the pliers.
My new dowser says yes and no

No comments:

Post a Comment