Tuesday 4 December 2018

I'm ok

My review went ok, I was perked up for the rest of the day.
Lunch out was had, & the boss was on board since he'd seen me working late on Friday - plenty enough to cover it.  Picked a good choice, got a lift there & back.  Was pleasant, fun chatting to everyone.  Made arrangements with someone I'm friendly with.
Got up early enough to defrost the car & still be on time.  Made it to the shop for money, & saw I was getting low on hay in time to get to the shop while it was open.  Also managed to get fuel in the car.
Parked somewhere new for meeting other friends tonight.  
& there's another rock & gem fair on before Christmas...
Have offered up some time for a friend, & been there for someone else, been told I'm a good friend.
Had a reasonable day. 

Found card for friends, & remembered I need another card - have time for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment