Wednesday 12 December 2018

Happy

I had a good day, I remembered some of the things boss has done / allowed / tolerated & realised I'm lucky to have a boss like that.
Someone was talking to me today, am flattered they shared.
Managed to sort something out for someone - & pointed them in the right direction even though I didn't know what I was doing I figured it out.
Lunch was a really good laugh.
My screen wash ran out on the way work so I remembered to top it up straight away, with the bottle I had in the car, & there was someone in the carpark to open it for me.
Came back to the building just as the electrician had given up on finding the computer  I wanted testing so he came with me to have it pointed out.  He also did the Christmas tree lights for us.
I have a few things caught up now, & am feeling calmer.
Went to a nearby town to an event that's next week, I got a parking space right outside the shop so I didn't have to get out the car to see it was closed.  & I know I can get there in 20 mins from work, so I can call in after work if I want, if I leave on time.
Stayed back a bit to get a document in order, am pleased / relieved with how it's going.
Husband remembered I wanted my hoodie washed & it was on the drying rack when I came home 😍😍  he remembered to both wash & hang the washing!
He went to the shop & got hay for the bunnies, unprompted.

No comments:

Post a Comment