Wednesday 5 December 2018

Good day

  • Training is done!
    • Remembered in time to send reminders.
    • I was one sheet short and someone was there who's easy to catch up with, I got a spare printed & to him.
    • Found out some more stuff to investigate
    • Training officer was impressed with my training, have passed my practical assessment ;-)
  • Dinner out was fun
    • good chatting & getting to know people
    • picked wisely
    • leisurely pace
    • got there just in time & parked up close
  • Remembered to call in on someone
    • dropped off card
    • had a nice chat
  • Parcel is here for collection
    • hours are extended so I can get it tomorrow
  • Cheered up a friend
    • made up a lovely little story from the cubes - am really enjoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment