Wednesday 1 April 2015

things I take forgranted

  • did day 1 of the ab challenge,
    • I have some will power!
  • started writing out some calculations, love that kind of thing
    • being able to remember, to figure them out
    • having the luxury of time to do the above
    • & contemporaries for technical discussion
  • holidays are coming!
    • few days off to relax & catch up
  • catching up with friends
  • all the things I take forgranted,
    • shelter,
    • warmth
    • enough to eat
    • clean water
    • health
    • having the heating on
    • clothes
    • being able to wash
    • friends
    • family
    • enough money
    • being able to read & write
    • the internet,
    • the vast resources at my disposal
    • access to the library, to help, to advice 
These things because I was struggling a bit for the fifth, & really there are hundreds of things I am grateful for every day, all the things I take forgranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment