Friday 3 April 2015

Lazy & Shopping

Enjoyed my lie-in this morning.  Much as I appreciate having a job (& the lifestyle it allows me) I also love my bed & having a lazy morning. 
So then a tootle off to the shops, I also love being able to jump into the car & go to where I want, & being able to buy things (within reason) without any worries.  So some shopping.  A wrist rest so I can type more comfortably, especially since I aim to be doing a lot of typing this weekend!  Again, linking back to the above, phew for the long weekend & having the time to chill & get some study done.  & talking of study. I got my marked assignment back.  I did well enough :-)

& then to online shopping & the convenience of being to stay in the warm & quiet & browse unhassled.  So I chose some card sleeves!  Got some more netrunner cards on the way, & sleeves enough for both a runner deck & a corp deck.  I have almost got the study to the point where I won't resent the time for building the decks.  Time enough for netrunner, for gaming tomorrow.

I may have found a cleaner.  I also have time enough to clean & tidy a little if the desire takes me.  It is also good that I have the time & means to indulge these little desires.  The hobbies I have.  The neighbours that don't mind / hear the musical instrument assortment I have limited skills with.

First world problems?  From this day forward I intend to appreciate what I have, which means all those first world problems should merely serve as a reminder that I am so far up the hierarchy of needs that first world problems are the most I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment