Monday 13 April 2015

books

I love books,
I love that I can read, & that I enjoy reading.

I'm thankful that I was brought up around books & encouraged to read, & to look things up.
That we have libraries, full of books.  These days if I get out library books I really like, I tend to buy them.  I am thankful that I have the resources to do that.  & that I can keep renewing books indefinitely while I get round to reading them.  That libraries have progressed from the world of shhhushhhh to be more active, lively,  the dvd & cd collections, (actually we have Netflix for most of that but still), the study areas, the ones that have pc access, power points for laptops & tablets.  Wikipedia of course, & almost instant access to knowledge.

The world of information is an exciting place & I'm glad to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment