Monday 27 April 2015

Hand reflexology

I am thankful that husband came with me so I had company, & a partner.  The people there are friendly and fun.  I enjoyed the practical session and like that we have handouts to bring away.

I am thankful for being happy today, the magic this morning and the gratitude exercise put me in a good mood for the day.

I am thankful for the reiki I did the other year & the journey I started on, & the progress I have made.  I have learnt so much & discovered so many fascinating things.  I am thankful for the people I've met along the way, & the stories and experiences they've shared.

I am thankful that I remembered to take water with me so I could drink it during the session.  I am thankful that the give blood letter arrived because it's reminded me to book my appointment (goes off to book appointment).

No comments:

Post a Comment