Sunday 26 April 2015

the Magic

I am thankful I found "the secret", & from there I have found "the magic".  The "magic" is gratitude & I am thankful for it ;-)
Here begins my gratitude for everything! 

I am thankful that I can read, that I have access to books, that I can order things off the internet easily, that the delivery office is just down the road & I can collect my parcels at the weekend.

I am thankful for the mentoring opportunities, & that we have fun out.  That the weather's always been appropriate.  That I can drive, & have a nice car & get safely & comfortably around.

That I get excited about things, I have the magic to loo forward to, starting tomorrow with day 1, though I'm desperate to read it now!  But I am thankful for the opportunity to study, to learn, that I have time for these things.  that I have the house nice cos I tidied up, & I like it that way so I'm thankful I have the motivation to keep it nice.

I am thankful for the reminder to phrase things in the positive too.  That a blog means I can go back & revisit previous thoughts, that the labels (tags) make it easy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment