Tuesday 12 February 2019

Walkies

I had a good day.  I set some time aside for some online training, & told my boss as much.
I also made a little bit of progress on a few things, & tidied my desk 🤣  not my favourite thing, or very productive, but it needs done.
Sleepy afternoon & thankfully I got to run a few errands - steps achieved & then a lazy evening chatting to friends.  The snow drops are out at work, it's pretty.  I am thankful I can wander, & there nice places to go.
Husband remembered on his own that after work is a bad time to go for his favourite burger so he cooked tea instead.  He's going to mind the bunnies while I'm away.
My parents will take me to see my Grandad so I can get to see him.
I have seen lovely rainbows in a few of my crystals.  I took different ones to work today.  Some of them have started "talking" to me.
I have a lovely cosy bed beckoning me, & a cuddly husband to snuggle up to.  Safe running water to clean my teeth, & light to safely navigate my way to the bathroom & back.
A job where I can take short notice holiday to do things like visit my Grandad.

No comments:

Post a Comment