Sunday 3 February 2019

Lazy Sundays

up & off out to meet friends.  Thankful the roads were clear.
Got there just after opening, & we had a nice chat.  The soup was soup I like - phew. & husband did me lovely lunch when I got home.  Had a quick wander through the woodland area & a little chat.
Contact is looking for volunteers for a new therapy he's learning.  It's timely for something I'm trying to work on.  I gave a crystal away yesterday and am thinking I maybe should've spent more time investigating that feeling rather than just getting rid of the source of the discomfort.  Recipient is keeping it to one side for me anyway, in case I did decide I want it back.
Had a lovely lazy day, & made cakes for charity at work tomorrow.  Also found a fab present for someone & have remembered to put it in my bag.  Another item finally decluttered into my work bag (Christmas decorations we never use and are donating to the work tree).
I like my lazy Sundays.  I got my grid built for a friend.  Designed it in bed this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment