Monday 18 February 2019

Even the naff things

I brought myself round from feeling stabby.  Thankful a friend was there to talk to when I was irate (feeling stabby is his phrase).  Also glad I was quiet in the IT office, without even knowing there was a conference call on.
Found myself something to do to cheer myself up.  Brought last week's crystals home & remembered to cleanse them when I got in.
Husband had tea ready for me when I came in.  & I got out to running, & again left before I was in pain, a niggle is a useful warning sign.  Have a massage booked, if necessary I trust her to recommend a sports therapist.
One of the running club guys I enjoy talking to walked me out of the park since I was leaving alone.  Husband has gone to the shop for milk for me since my knee is sore.

I have learnt that e-modules after lunch is a bad idea so I got most of it done in the morning, & found something else to do in the afternoon.  Enjoyed a chat with a friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment