Saturday 6 April 2024

Lazing in bed

Thankful the roads were quiet and that I'd taken my book to read.  
That husband eventually got what he wanted for the fish tank.
The fish are much braver now and they're pleasing to watch
Thankful husband is sweet and tolerant and interesting to chat with.  
He helped fix my story, & sees how people will instantly relate to the main character.  I enjoy chatting with him and hearing his thoughts, even if his questions are a bit random.
That we have the luxury of staying inside through the storm in a safe warm house
The plants seem to be ok.
I remembered my Tablet.
Nearly have merlin finished, a little more reading tomorrow and I'll be done.
Husband has some films picked out we might watch.
Am enjoying the break from pimpletwonk 
Made a crystalgrid for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment