Saturday 13 April 2024

Healthy

Thankful to wake up early enough to snuggle with husband.  Bed is cosy and warm.

That we have plenty of room to wriggle and I am mobile and flexible.  

Walked down to the shops (proud of myself) and did my messages.  Got a package posted, capsules collected, library books, & some new crystals.  Stayed dry and my feet and knees and legs are all fine.  Husband came for a little walk too.

Found a gift I've been after for ages for a friend.

Got through the formulae and have a grasp on it for now.  More challenges tomorrow / next weekend as I figure out the coding part.  We'll, I told the universe I was getting bored 😴 so here's my challenge...

Meeting friends tomorrow at the woods. Then a film and dinner with husband and friend.3


No comments:

Post a Comment