Friday 12 April 2024

Crescendo

Thankful husband makes so many of the decisions, & not in a controlling way.  I love the easy way he just deals with things.  And he fixed the tap.

I found my statistics course books and have a better chance of working through the examples this weekend now. Also made a few more notes on the practice assessment. 

Got the first build finished, and the report drafted for the other.  So a reasonably successful day workwise.

Made it to most of Pilates.  Friend is talking aviut recording some half hour sessions to share with us which will be nice, I have great intentions...

Two of my entries to the college competition got long listed. Am really happy husband's agreed to come with me.  The flyer says friends and family welcome.. my name is getting out there in dome ways it's a shame I didn't go to Shannon's 

I survived the night, & the day. Now it's bed again. Another weekend is here & it's husband's birthday. We got a 4pm booking when it should be quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment