Monday 19 February 2024

Writing

I got another story written - the one that came to me the other week.  
We discussed it during counselling which gives me a timescale for the idea. 
It's short enough for a flash fiction entry and has the potential to be expanded into a longer story.
Or not, I love having the freedom to choose.
Picked up my dragon book and remembered yesterday I'd asked for help clearing writer's block and it had happened!  
Thankful to have met the people I have, & for my connect with dragons. 
For the resources and support I have access to.

That I sent the request on to the boss and he replied straight away.  That I was still online for that, & got the first step taken care of today - setting ourselves up for success tomorrow.
Also logged in later and saw an issue from a team mate that I may have been able to explain.
For the flexibility to work as I'm able and  working from home means sometimes logging in evenings after I've recovered a bit
Beat husband using his strategy

He emptied the compost while I was taking this week's bin out.
He washed my cup to pour my hot chocolate into.

Feeling much better today, just tired, & I have the freedom to nap as needed.
Managed to help a colleague out really quickly, reassured that I am on form.

No comments:

Post a Comment