Sunday 11 February 2024

Holistic fair

Thankful we met for breakfast, & I braved asking off-menu.
Found some boots I like, & will go back & see if they have them in my size.
Met local gallery owner & husband may come to their open event with me.
Only had one hot chocolate & then switched to peppermint tea
was a lovely day, enjoyed chatting outside while we waited.
Arrived at a good time
Got a sunstone bracelet which I've been after for ages
Got a dragon book that goes with my dragon oracle deck
Got a walk in to the shops and back, & they had a cake husband likes
Plus I made the right choice getting him a drink & the one I picked.
Glad the half of the spring roll I ate was the one with all the filling in.
Had a good day
The iris lady was there & I got a quick read
Turmeric prevents iron absorption
Wrote a bio & improved it with chatGPT, remembered the login.
Took the plunge and first submission is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment