Wednesday 14 February 2024

Valentine

Dropped husband off and got to appointment on time.
Got to ask questions and have a sensible conversation. 
Blood sugar level is fine, that was the one I've been bad with lately (loads of chocolate and late snacking).
Swept up the glass while waiting for husband.
Glad of the flexibility ans reduced hours so I don't have to make any back for this morning.

Made it to the woods and enjoyed my walk.  Glad it was dry and fine.
Collected husband before the traffic was bad.

Workmate loves the scarf.
Made it to gaming, & the alien one is fun with 6 players as expected.  

Got my new games and the one has lovely pieces in - looking forward to playing it. 

Got my receipt for the course fees.

Thankful for insurance and healthcare.  Also for the house and being able to put the heating on when I want.  For the shower and hot water, for my nice cosy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment