Tuesday 21 June 2022

Work

Thankful that I am off the tablets, & can go out driving again.

That I made the effort to go to craft club & got the evening to myself.  That I figured out the pattern & resumed the shawl I was taking there.  Proud of myself for being able to learn new skills.

Person I wanted to speak to started the meeting & I got straight in to chat & ask my question.  He helped me through what I needed to do & it works!  Glad I was brave, & made the effort.  Also that I got brownie points for trying, & more for succeeding!

Another thing that was wrong got fixed together, & I made baby steps of progress on that too - & enjoyed some chats with tech support.  That I am in good shape for what I need to do next.

That I am remembering that I'm not responsible for what other people do or don't do - & I got to have a chat with a friend so I wasn't sat in a meeting alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment