Tuesday 16 April 2019

woohoo

Good meeting with my boss, came away happy & he agreed with what I proposed.
Made some progress even though it's only 2 work days since our last meeting (did it over the weekend with husband's help) & I got it typed up & sensible just before the meeting.
Have just finished & submitted my review.
Plenty of steps, & timings are going to work on Thursday.
Found a friend for bacon, plenty of opportunities to have a quick walk today.
got to pick big one up tonight & check her out.  She's ok.
Did some crystal study.
Have some cool new dinosaurs, my Amazon wishlist is ready for the end of the no-spend on Sunday, I can wait a few more days, I can, I can!
Am proud of myself, it's not been as hard as I expected & I think it's a habit now.
Been sleeping well.

No comments:

Post a Comment