Tuesday 30 April 2019

Friends & family & support

I got straight into the boss, & he was gentle.  I got my paperwork signed.  Husband helped with the next painful bit, & it's all signed off & resolved.
Friends came to the beach, & we had a good natter.  It was dry & we had a little walk to the beach, then into the café.  Neighbour had a parcel.  It was dry today, & no-one questions my wandering.
I have plenty enough of everything I need.  I settled down to work & have enough to keep my in a job.  I have progress to show the boss in our meeting.

Today I am off sick, I have that option & it's straightforward.  My boss is open & flexible.  Husband got me crisps & they're in the low cupboard. I submitted a reading request.  I am feeling better than I did earlier, & it's good that I'm at home.

Friends are concerned & supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment