Thursday 11 April 2019

Thankful :-)

My phone was in the car - phew.  So relieved.
Safe driving in the car, got away with a false start at a roundabout.
On time to meet friends & the class was ok.
Caught up with the people I wanted to at work (all of them!).
Husband's home :-)

Changed my mind about my next deck, as I was wondering whether to write the crystal names on, & thinking I don't really like the art - I found another deck (crystal power tarot) with nicer art, the crystal names on, & prompts for the card meanings, non-reversible.  I really like them, I think I'm getting them instead.  I expect the sun to be sunstone, that's a disappointing omission from the one I originally wanted.  The deck I've borrowed from a friend can be returned, & the one from my mentor (once I find her address).

No comments:

Post a Comment