Friday 22 March 2019

Friday!!

was feeling anxious stressed & picked crystals to compensate for that.
Day got better when friend instantly suggested a walk & we went off for a quick chat on the way to the other building, & we went to the meet the managers session & it was almost a private chat.  Because there was just us we didn't get the usual update of no interest.  We also did the loop, I've been meaning to do it for ages so we did it together & now I know :-)
1.2km
Feedback about reading 1 is that she loves it,
Reading 2 is on it's way to my mentor.  I am spending less time looking in the books.
Remembered to check out the library & a deck I'm considering is supposedly there - I've put in a request.
It's the weekend!  & I have some ideas for the longer reading I need to be doing.  & now tis bedtime, I love my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment