Friday 1 March 2019

Friday! :-)

I caught up with a friend, as I was hoping to while no one else was around.
We were sharing a private joke :-)
Remembered something I needed to do, & it occupied me all day, & I have corrected a mistake - thankfully in time.
Had a good laugh with the IT guys.
Just managed to phone the canteen & get a breakfast order in before closing, our cook is lovely.
Went to the shop & actually remembered to bring back what husband asked for.
A friend has agreed to something I wanted to do for her.
My tarot reading was cancelled & I am free to concentrate on crystal homework this weekend.
I got a free reading slot & put in a request.  Interested to see how the reading fits with what I've decided.
Workmate has his keys & is in his new house. Open invite to go & visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment