Saturday 30 March 2019

another weekend

wow it's been a few days, 
Thankful that I can remember some of the good stuff this week.  & it was a good week full of good stuff.  Husband came in just after me on Thursday evening & I got a big squeeze.  Feedback from my readings was good, & yesterday's has gone to my mentor.  I had some useful help from a facebook group I'm in.  A really good chat with a friend on Wednesday night, I had her all to myself.  Walking friend was back in work so we spent quite a while wandering & catching up.  Am remembering some of the things I love about my job.  Quite a few useful conversations with people this week.  Also plenty of crystals.  Still to catch up on my homework.  A good day yesterday out in the sunshine.  & I remembered to get my car insurance renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment