Friday 6 April 2018

Work productivity

I got a nice bit of work finished, & I made my self-imposed deadline.
I had a good day, I got out for a couple of walks in the sunshine, & meeting my deadline definitely helped, & that my boss took the time to instantly read my work. Am feeling more positive about work.  Have also captured the outline for a training session I need to deliver.

Husband made me surprise hot chocolate, it was lovely.  Had nice chats with a few friends, got my 10k steps, & remembered to set alarms for the weekend activities.  I also managed to part with a skirt that no longer fits, & I would never wear again anyway.  I loved that skirt back in the day, that day is gone.

Husband also put washing on, my fingerless gloves are clean & ready for me to wear at work again!

No comments:

Post a Comment