Sunday 15 April 2018

Sunny & walkies

I had a lovely nap, & then husband took me walkies.  It's sunny but the wind is cool.  I also wandered to the shop for hay for the bunnies & bought some flowers.  They're lovely, & the perfect colour for a friend.  I also wandered down to see some friends.  Fun catching up.

There's bread in the machine for later, plenty of fruit eaten today, & I'm eyeing up a yoghurt to tide me over til the bread's ready.  I'd say husband bought my favourite kind but it's actually the only kind I like.  Nice one husband.

No pressure or chores today, I love lazy Sundays.  Am about to hit 10k steps so not that lazy.  Had a lovely relaxing morning lying in bed reading.  Getting into the book now.  Am so thankful I have the time to indulge such hobbies, & sitting colouring in, even the blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment