Saturday 16 May 2015

kindness

  • I am thankful for all the stories & acts of kindness,
    • I am thankful for all the good deeds people do, & all the happiness & thoughtfulness being spread.
  • I am thankful for my health, for my body, & energy, & I can and do walk to the shops. 
    • I am thankful for being on the bus route so I can get a ride home if I want.
  • I am thankful for exercise trackers and loggers, so I can see the progress I am making exercise and healthy diet-wise
    • I am thankful for the communities to share and encourage,
  • I am thankful for household appliances, like the freezer to store fruit, & the smoothie maker,
    • & that husband makes me smoothies for breakfast, it's a sweet loving act & I'm getting my 5 a day.
  • I am thankful that the sun is shining, the garden is full of grass to feed the bunnies
    • & the bunnies are healthy & happy
  • I am thankful for my friends & family, for phones & mobiles & email  facebook, & all the ways we keep in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment