Sunday 10 May 2015

Friends

I am thankful for my friends & all the different ways there are to interact, the phone (texting, calling) & facebook (for taking an interest without an interaction), & calling in / face to face & email & all the other ways.

I'm thankful for the house, & the room, & possessions & security we have here.
I'm thankful for our neighbours, & for being able to return the favour of taking in packages (& that there was someone in when I went to return it!)

I'm thankful for all the neat places there are around here, that we went to the zoo & got to see the meercat feeding, that the other animals were out to be photographed.

I'm thankful for all the hobbies that I can indulge, that I can read, write, type,  the simple things like being able to lie in bed & read a book, or sit at the pc & all the things that enables me to do.  I'm thankful for all the logs I'm able to keep (like mapmyrun, fitbit, 750 words...)

I'm thankful for all the books I have, that I can pick them up anytime I want.  I'm thankful for all the loft space that lets us store all the stuff we're dithering about where to store. I'm thankful for all the room we have, & all the options there are for when we're ready to part with stuff.

I'm thankful we have a garden, & that I have the bunnies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment