Thursday 7 May 2015

beat stress

I've written a workshop for beating stress!! I am pleased with myself, the basic outline is on 750words so I can keep it & work on it.  I designed it in my head in traffic on the commute.  I love feeling productive, I could even design it aloud & then download my thoughts from the camera!

Had a fun lunch with a mate today, & discovered the burger van has sweet chilli sauce, getting that on my bacon butties!  It's great that we have a nature reserve close to work, big open spaces to get back to nature.  The lunchtimes I've spent there, my secret retreat...

& I voted, the walk got me up to my 10,000 steps & I feel really proud of myself!  Even did some research & made an informed choice.  Feel like a proper grown up ;-)

Loads of STEM activities that I can do as well, happy to sign up for some of them & put some work in later in the summer, hopefully after the exam.

& then there's music, I love that I have instruments there if I want to play them, & remembered my dream of having a harp, off I go to see if there are any on amazon or ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment