Monday 22 July 2024

Hobbies

Thankful to have hobbies
For the seemingly endless supply of wool from my parents and the potential that provides
The blanket will be a reasonable size
Food was OK at lunch and I enjoyed the social 
Also glad of the smoke hut walk
Lucky to find the submission window while it was still open and to have work to submit
Next submission window is next week, & I know what I'm sending in for that
Am enthused about writing again
Husband helped me blow up the stability ball and it's firmer now, & there's another class tomorrow.  Will be weekly if she gets enough people
Message from counsellor - glad she questioned the long break because I was thinking we have a session this week, have time to cancel or rearrange
Busy work day but managed everything I needed to and tomorrow should be calm
Friend joined the library online and the online library and has access to the borrowbox collection and is happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment