Saturday 25 November 2017

Good days

I had a really good day, both today & yesterday.

Yesterday was bacon.  It was a fun social event.  We also had bacon on Thursday.  I am thankful for my workmates,& that we have a canteen, & that it does bacon.  Also I got a couple of things finished, & got my 10k steps.

Today was the beach. Cold & windy but dry.  Walk & talk, my favourite way to do both, combined. 😻
& more games.  Fun.  & we won.
The taxi arrived really quickly, & here am I home safe.  & more books arrived.  & I can easily write 100 words. I do that most days on my OU blog.  Sometimes even on my fitbit post.  Am thankful for the group, the social, advice, support, accountability.  I rediscovered the fantasy OU stuff.  I did enjoy writing that.  Great place to start when I'm considering writing 😍

I have fun & interesting interactions with people. I have good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment