Thursday 16 November 2017

brain power

I pride myself of being smart.  Today I figured out a calculation, & how it was the explanation that was misleading rather than the calculation being wrong.

I'm glad I got the chance to figure it out.  I feel smart again, I needed it.  I'm glad the boss is so sound, & suggests thinking time.  Yep, calm & breathe.  I love how calm he is. I love how calm husband is. I love being around husband, basking in his calm 💖  & he made me a fab tea.  Hopefully soon he'll make me hot chocolate 💃

& to counter that calm, I love getting excited.  So tonight I got my bounce back.  & I put the bounce to good use on the Kinect.  Husband did so well suggesting that.  Have had a good workout, & now I'm warmed up for weights.  Is so convenient having the bench & the weights rack.  There're no excuses for not using them.  Well except that husband's using the bench as a clothes rack.  Means he can't complain about my mess all over the house.  We're well matched 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment