Thursday 26 October 2017

stars & friends

  • My glitter strips arrived today, & I've been folding them into lucky stars.  They are so lovely, the red ones look like red velvet almost.  & then I ordered some little jars to stick them in.  I think they'd make lovely little presents.  If the jars arrive in time then I shall give one to a workmate I'm having lunch with on Monday.  

  • I'm thankful for the people I have around me, that I have a lunch crowd.  We filled the overflow table today.
  • The canteen was empty enough to allow us to have an overflow table. & husband ordered my lunch so it was ready just after I got there.

  • I got an experiment finished.  Properly written up too.  Workmate is eventually working his way through & it's correct so far. & hopefully that's the last piece of unstructured practical I'll be doing.

  • I am much calmer now, & when I find problems I can make suggestions, knowing it won't be me needing to sort it out.  I have a more balanced reaction to it now, especially the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment