Saturday 6 August 2016

support

I have lots of support to take advantage of,
husband has been so sweet & considerate.  & today he bought me a keyboard to play with - I used to love playing the old one.  Now I just need to brave the loft to find some of the music books...

There's no pressure, I don't need to do anything.  So I choose what to do.  Tomorrow is a me day, I shall indulge my hobbies.  I made it to wing chun seminar today, & enjoyed it, & knew my limits.

I have so many fun things around me, & so many people.  I had a good night out with a friend last night, & husband joined us for wine.  I even avoided much of a hangover.  & Thursday (when I was looking forward to a drink so I thought it was Friday) I got an invite to the pub, & a walk & talk with a friend.

I have friends that understand how conversation work, that are interested in what I'm saying.  How are you cos they want to know rather than because that's the lead in to them telling.I have a few of the elf help books now, I think they're great.  Husband has got me great gifts over the years, so I have all manner of pens & pencils (& crayons even) to be colouring with.

& now I have choose your own adventure books, & I'm looking forward to playing them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment