Saturday 16 July 2016

Cheery

I have cheered up.  I am happy that I know how to do that - the experiences & resources are available to me. 

I have dyed my hair, bright purple.  It's gorgeous & much happier root colour.
Husband took me out for dinner & I was brave with the heat of my curry.  Plus I really enjoyed it, I'll be having that again :-)

Found a great affirmation for my wall at work, so I designed it, printed it (word art text) & coloured it in.  & whilst I was doing that I found some lovely free colouring sheets. Looking forward to doing those :-)

I am doing a skills audit, a great way to remind myself how much I've achieved, & how great I am.  We found the Nik bingo sheet at work.  "I rock!" features on it.  I should go back to being fantastic & announcing that to myself!   "Husband is awesome" is also on there, I am truly blessed having that amazing man.

No comments:

Post a Comment